Sunday, March 16, 2014

New PetraElise Fashions

I have been busy at work creating some fun and flirty silk chiffon draped gowns for the new FR body size. There will be more variations of these gowns in the upcoming weeks, as I have many fabrics I am excited to use for this style. Fashions shown are one of a kind, and won't be reproduced exactly, although I may do similar variations. All fashions are plus $4.50 insured shipping in the US and payment via Paypal. Please contact me at Elisa@PetraElise.com to confirm availability.

Erin modeling Beaded Sunset $65 (Fits NuFace)

 

Dasha modeling Blue Sunset $55

Adele modeling Shirred Cheetah $70

 

Elise modeling Wicked Sunset $45

Adele modeling Flirty Girl $45 SOLD

 

 

Vero modeling Glamour Girl $65 SOLD

 

Adele modeling Midnight $70

 

No comments: