Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 2009!!





Wow, I can hardly believe that it has been so long since I last posted---and I had promised myself that I would be better than that at blogging!

The good news is that I have not been idle! While not blogging, I have been sewing and knitting up a storm, as you can see! Several of these items are currently listed on eBay---just click on the link to the right. I'm also working on some diorama pieces, and will update here when I have things ready for purchase---although that is probably a month or two away.

If you see anything that you would like to order on my blog, just send me an email as I am happy to do custom work. Some things have been produced as OOAK, so I can not make another one, however a similar outfit with alternate accessories or fabric can be done. If you would like to be on my "first to know" list for new ensembles, you can subscribe to this blog, or send me your email with "first to know" in the subject line.

No comments: